• All information supplied by you including your personal details and the details of your guests are kept private. Information will only be used by I Heart Paper for the purpose for which you provided it. I Heart Paper will not use the information you provide for any other purpose without your consent.
• We will attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and images. Feel free to contact us if you have any queries.
• All content included on this site – text, invitation designs, images, and graphics are customised for I Heart Paper and are protected under copyright laws. This property may only be used for browsing and acquiring products from I Heart Paper Invitations.
• Links provided in our preferred associates section are intended to help with information that is relative to our website and to the wedding industry. By clicking on the links, you will be transferred to that website. Although I Heart Paper strives to offer reputable links, we cannot be held responsible for other website actions once you have left our website.
• I Heart Paper reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without notification.
• Your order requires a 50% non refundable deposit at the time of booking and I Heart Paper reserves the right to delay the process of your order until payment has been accepted. Please note that production time will commence and be liable for fulfillment only once the deposit has been received.
• Booking deposits are non-refundable
• Once we receive your deposit we will place the order for all your materials to ensure all your selections arrive on time
• Orders will not be shipped or granted pick up until the final balance is received.
Changes to orders
• Invitation and bomboniere order reductions of more than 10% will not be accepted within 30 days of the order fulfillment date.
• Order changes, such as paper colour, ribbon colour, and/or accessories will not be accepted if your order selections have already been purchased by I Heart Paper.
We will make every effort to accommodate your changes, but we will not be held responsible or honour a refund if the changes cannot be implemented.