How many invitations do I need?
- You may be inviting 150 people but you will need far fewer invitations since you’ll be sending a single invitation per couple or per family.
- Remember to order approximately five to ten spare invitations for last minute guests.
Order in advance
- Your invitations should be mailed out approximately eight weeks before the big event and we require up to six weeks to complete your order.
- Be sure to order stationery for décor such as menus and place cards in advance so that we can reserve the stock in case it becomes discontinued or sells out.
Compile your wording
- Our email text pack includes samples of wording to help you compile the perfect invitation.We also include a guest spreadsheet to collect all your guest details.
Double check the details
- You will receive proofs of your stationery via email in a pdf format to proof read for any errors. Have several people look over the proof to make sure the names, dates and spelling are all correct.
- Ordering a sample is a great idea so you can view the quality of our designs. Please note that the cost of each sample is $10.00 and this is credited towards your order, if you choose to proceed with us.
- A delivery date will be confirmed at the time of your order.
- Your order will be shipped via registered post with Australia Post.
- You will be provided with a tracking number which is easy accessible through the internet so you can remain updated on the arrival of your order.
- It is the sole responsibility of the consumer to provide us with the accurate delivery address.
- I Heart Paper will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from the items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- Because of the nature of handcrafted and customised designs, refunds, exchanges or cancellations are not accepted on any orders.
- There is no minimum order.
Invitation ordering process
Step 1: Your complimentary consultation
I Heart Paper will meet with you for a free complimentary consultation. During this consultation, we will discuss your wedding theme, colours and any special details you would like to incorporate in your design.
I Heart Paper will work with you to design your beautiful wedding invitation set and customise matching wedding stationery options such as thank you cards, map and directions, RSVP, menus, programs, thank you notes, place cards, seating charts and gift tags.
Step 2: Quotation estimate and time line
In 3-5 days after your first consultation, you will receive a detailed quotation estimate and design time line.
Your quote will provide you with the following options:
- Purchase a customised DIY Kit by I Heart Paper
- Purchase a customised DIY Kit by I Heart Paper with add-on Printing
- Leave everything to us and we can assemble the invitations for you.
If you decide to move forward with I Heart Paper we require a 50% deposit to secure your design process, materials and production time line.
Step 3: Collect guest names and details
We will email you our wording suggestions to compile your perfect wedding stationery wording and a guest spreadsheet to assist you in collecting all your guest names and addresses and final invitation quantities.
Step 4: Design process
After receiving your guest list and wording, we’ll send you a digital proof of your stationery. Be sure to check all the grammar, spelling and any typography. Any changes beyond this stage will incur an extra cost at customer expense.
The design process takes 5-10 working days depending on the complexity of the design.
Note – this step is not applicable if you chose to purchase a customised DIY Kit by I Heart Paper (Option 1).
Step 5: Printing, assembly and delivery
After final approval, your order will be completed within four weeks. We will contact you when your order is ready. Full payment is required prior to delivery.